SCDU rankings and SCDU stars ratings Web Conference 2021
Tuesday 30th March, 2021
The meeting to clarify the ranking of sustainable community development, with a total of 14 institutions participating in hearing, summarized the meeting as follows.
1. Assessment is counted as an assessment year.
2. Number of alumni, use the information for the past 3 years.
3. Number of students and staff Use the number in the assessment year.
4. The number of graduates who get a job made compared to the graduates.
5. Assign SCDU staff to create a form to fill out references data file in each indicator.
6. Revised 3-year sustainable community development indicators in academic service, cultural nourishmen and alumni indicators.
7. Adjust the schedule for submission information to be adjusted to 15 July 2021.
Download presentation file
1. SCDU Rankings and SCDU stars ratings. =>Click for download.
2. SCDU Rankings and SCDU stars ratings Data Submission. =>Click for download.